On today’s episode, we’ll be talking to Alysa and Jack two plant-based twenty-somethings who decided to quit the 9-5 to see the world. They’re actively trying to travel as sustainably as possible, through a record of their carbon emissions, a vegan lifestyle, and eco-friendly experiences. This means we’re seeing the world slowly! They also have the most beautiful photos of their travels, especially romantic pictures. Alysa is a photographer and you can tell that she is committed to getting beautiful shots.
6:47: Where they have travelled together as a young travel
7:40: Tips for getting the perfect shot.
8:49: Mission of Voyaging Herbivores
12:00: Carbon offsetting – their commitment and their thoughts
20:30: Their plans for 2020!! Podcast recorded before COVID!
22:43: Tips for long term travel
Places we talk about
Lake Lovelywater in BC Canada
Location of Lake Lovelywater
My Climate – Carbon offsetting organisation that we talked about
All Voyaging Herbivores Paris posts
Voyaging Herbivores blog post – Taking photos in Paris
Clear Cafe Bali
Instagram Tours of Bali
Trip It Website
Trip it App
Other World Vegan Travel content connected with this episode
- #3 | Tips on Travelling With Your Vegan Children | Angelica Renee
- #1 | Vegan walking tours in Paris | Vegan Food Tours France
- # 17 | How to be culturally literate when you travel | It’s Bree and Ben
- #16 | Vegan Accommodation Analysis | Anna: My Travel Scrapbook
- # 14 | Sustainable Travel | Brighde Reed
- French Vegan Travel Made Easy – All the Vegan Grocery Stores in France
- Why is Paris a perfect place for vegan travelers?
- Top 4 French-Style Vegan Restaurants in Paris
- Tips for Easy Vegan Travel in France
- Overnight Train: Bangkok and Chiang Mai – Zero Waste and Vegan Edition
- Images from our Wildlife Photography Trips
- Vegan Photography Trips in Botswana | Jennifer Hadley and Sharon Doak | Ep 108
- 5 Photography Tips From Jennifer Hadley to Level Up Your Photos
- S3 Ep 1 | Ethical Wildlife Photography | Jennifer Hadley