Introducing Candy Tolentino
In today’s episode, we’ll be talking to Candy Tolentino who runs some vacation rentals in Salt Lake City and soon also in Bali too. Candy is a dear friend of mine and as you will tell, she has the most wonderful zest for life and a beautiful heart and I know you are just going to love hearing what she has to say. So what will we be talking about? We’ll be discussing pandemic travel! Candy has done quite a bit of pandemic travel in the last few months and for those that follow World Vegan Travel closely, you will know that we just got back from running our first trip in nearly two years to Tuscany so we discuss what pandemic travel is like from all angles. Financial, logistical, and health. We hope you enjoy our conversation!
- 00:51 Introducing Candy
- 01:47 Catching up with you!
- 09:35 How Candy went vegan!
- 15:16 How Brighde and Candy met!
- 21:56Where Candy has been in recent months
- 23:29Why did Candy choose Tulum?
- 43:33 Candy’s visit to Thailand
Learn more about what we talk about
- Christy who organized our retreat in Bali
- Clear Cafe (Brighde’s favorite restaurant in the world)
- Tulum’s Tourism website
- The map that shows requirements to get in and out of countries
- Zones in Italy
- What are cenotes?
- Panchito – The famous Mexican Crocodile Candy had an encounter with
- Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa
- Information on Phuket Sandbox Please note, the situation has now changed. It is easier to go to Thailand now.
- Mandarava Resort in Phuket
- Vegan restaurants in Phuket
- Mother Earth Vegan Hotel in Costa Rica
Other World Vegan Travel content connected with this episode
- S2 Ep 17 | A vegan-friendly resort near Cancun, Mexico | Karen Collado
- S3 Ep 6 | A Vegan Culinary Tour of Mexico | Eddie Garza