Introducing Karen Collado
In today’s episode, we’ll be talking to Karen Collado. She is the Global Sales Director of Palmaia which is a vegan-friendly resort in Playa del Carmen close to Cancun. You have probably not heard of this vegan heaven. They opened their doors to welcome guests in December 2019 and of course, they closed their doors for much of 2020. They are now open again, and ready to welcome guests. Palamara is a wellness resort that is truly beautiful. While Karen does a great job at describing this resort, you really need to see the pictures of the place to really take it all in, so make sure you check out the show notes from some beautiful pictures of this beach and wellness resort.
- 07:21 Introducing Karen, Palamaia and Playa Del Carmen
- 10:36 What is this area like?
- 14:23 What is Palmaia like?
- 28:56 Policy under COVID
- 33:57 A Day at Palmaia
Learn more about what we talk about
- Virtual Tour in Assisi: In the footsteps of Saint Francis of Assisi
- Virtual Tour in Paris The Belle Époque of Paris 1900
- Breaking: Europe Will Re-Open To Vaccinated Americans This Summer