This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we would get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through these links, at no cost to you.
In today’s episode, we’ll be talking to Dana from the YouTube channel Wild We Roam and discussing how creativity and travel are connected as well as learning about her inspiring travel story. If you don’t know Dana and the Wild We Roam Youtube channel, you absolutely need to check them out, and if you don’t believe me, then I am prepared to bet good money that at the end of this episode you’ll be subscribing to her and her husband’s YouTube channel.
About Dana from Wild We Roam
They create such beautiful content on their YouTube channel. I first discovered them a couple of years ago when they were traveling around Europe in their 40-year-old self-converted van they called Ody. I was an immediate fan from the start. Dana and Lou are so positive, kind and they create quality that is so beautifully filmed and edited. It struck me as much more than a regular travel vlog and they try such lovely ideas out such as filming travel journals, challenges, what I eat in a day and so much more. Since we recorded this episode, Dana and Lou have had their boat for many months now. They have shown us the process of how they bought a boat, learning to sail, upgrades they are making to the boat as well.
- 00:57 Introducing Dana
- 11:13 Their first move to Europe
- 16:25 Dana’s book about creativity
- 25:48 Exploring creativity when traveling
- 29:07 How travel helps creativity
- 39:47 Dana’s suggestions to be more creative.
- 48:30 Growth Mindset
- 58:55 Connect with Dana
Learn more about what we talk about
Some pics from our snowshoeing
Our favourite videos from Wild We Roam
- Deep Work (Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World) – Cal Newport
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance
Other World Vegan Travel content connected with this episode
- S2 Ep 6 | Why & How I Quit My Job to Eat at Every Vegan Restaurant in the United States | Kristin Lajeunesse
- S2 Ep 5 | Armchair Travel | Eunice Reyes Rated V Food