Introducing Clare Mann
In today’s episode, we’ll be talking to Clare Mann from The Vegan Psychologist and we are going to be talking not only about the benefits that travel can be to our mental health but of course how travel can trigger our Dystopia. Now, if you have never heard of the term Vystopia before, then I am so excited for you. I talk about how learning about Dystopia had such a profound impact on me so if you have never heard about this term, then I absolutely encourage you to listen to the start of this podcast and find out more this term. When I first watched Clare’s video about this, I felt such incredible relief when I finally had a name for what I felt about the burden that I felt like a passionate vegan. I know this all sounds very mysterious, but I want Clare to talk about this term because she does it so incredibly well.
- 04:28 Introducing Clare and her work
- 09:59 How travel can help VystopiaEdit
- 20:04 How to deal with the different animal exploitation we see when traveling.
- 31:10 How to travel with non-vegans
Learn more about what we talk about
Other World Vegan Travel content connected with this episode
- # 15 | Brighde’s Crazy Travel: Impact of COVID19
- S 2 Ep 8 | Pros and Cons of Group Travel | Kim Giovacco
- S2 Ep 3 | Staying Healthy While Traveling | Tess Challis