Introducing James Evans and Nina Graetz
In today’s episode, we will be talking to James and Nina from Finca Vegana, the owners of a 100% vegan holiday rental located in Andalusia. They are going to talk about their beautiful vegan holiday cottages, the vegan events they organize, as well as giving some incredible reasons about why you might consider traveling to this part of the world.
This episode is really for those of you who are interested in planning a trip to Spain. James and Nina will be sharing some amazing activities you can do around the Andalusia area, including adventure activities like paragliding and hiking or a peaceful yoga retreat in a quiet town perched on the mountain. They are also going to be sharing their favorite vegan destinations all across the country.
- 05:19 Introducing James and Nina
- 07:19 Exploring Finca Vegana
- 12:51 Interesting activities to do in the area
- 16:54 Why visit Southern Spain
- 22:43 Vegan hotspots in Spain
- 29:17 A typical day in Finca Vegana
Learn more about what we talk about
Other World Vegan Travel content connected with this episode
- #13 | Being a Vegan in Madrid and Spain | Diana Esteban
- #21 | Meson Mudejar Vegan Hotel | Kinga and David
- #10 | Luxury Vegan Hotels in Italy | Josh Thomas
- #20 | Valencia for Vegans | Natacha Parmantier
Connect with Finca Vegana