In today’s episode, we’ll be talking to Jared from Safety Wing. Safety Wing is a very interesting company who are looking to help nomadic people and remote teams to take care of themselves while they are traveling through affordable travel insurance for individuals and teams but also in the future create a social safety net when living overseas for longer periods of time. It’s kind of hard to explain, but I will let Jared do that. All I can say is that when Seb and I are looking to live more remotely, we will be considering Safety Wing.
In this episode we discuss:
- Travel Insurance
- Individual travelers
- Remote Teams
- Affordable Insurance plan.
Learn more about what we talk about
- The advantages of Travel Insurance.
- Details of Insurance packages
- Monthly Insurance Charges
Other World Vegan Travel content connected with this episode
- S4 Ep 13 | Travel Insurance the Basics | Amanda Hand
- Why travel insurance?
- The Vegan Stay: The NEW Platform Connecting Vegans and Sanctuaries | Faik Bouhrik | Ep 82
- Travel to Inspire and Support Entrepreneurship | Kayleigh Goodman | Ep 73