In today’s episode, we’ll be talking to Natalie Lynch, the owner of Cheval Blanc (the White Horse) which is an accommodation with a French cooking school attached. Natalie spent most of her life in the UK but ended up in this beautiful corner of southwest France eight years ago through a happy accident. Through her love of France, and the surrounding countryside she conducts classes on advanced vegan cookery, vegan french cuisine, and vegan cooking for beginners conducted over several days, and she even runs special events on foraging. Make sure you check Natalie and her cooking school out. We think heading to rural France for a foraging weekend sounds absolutely wonderful!
Natalie is going to be talking about the overall vegan scene in France and how it is getting friendlier and friendlier for vegans and sharing her tips and tricks on how to enjoy France as a vegan!
- 4:33 Getting to know Natalie Lynch
- 6:22 Where Saint Antoine is situated
- 9:09 Cheval Blanc: B&B and vegan cooking school
- 14:13 France is vegan friendlier now!
- 20:00 Where to eat as a vegan
- 22:19 Self-catering in France
- 26:47 French vegan grocery stores
- 28:57 Vegan accommodation in France
Learn more about what we talk about
- One Hundred-Foot Journey
- How to Find Wild Asparagus
- ONA – Vegetable gastronomy
- Alain Ducasse Vegan-friendly restaurant
- Veggie Hotels
Other World Vegan Travel content connected with this episode
- #1 | Vegan walking tours in Paris | Vegan Food Tours France
- French Vegan Travel Made Easy – All the Vegan Grocery Stores in France (VH&T)
- Interview with Join Us In France Podcast | Vegan Travel in France Tips and Tricks
- Tips for Easy Vegan Travel in France
- Best Vegan City Food Tours – Europe